UTAH IS A DUAL MEMBERSHIP STATE WHICH MEANS YOUR MEMBERSHIP DUES WILL INCLUDE MEMBERSHIP IN THE UIAAA AND THE NIAAA FOR ONE PRICE.
The advantages of this is that by being a member of both organizations brings with it more benefits than ever before.
Some but not all of the NIAAA benefits are
– $2,000,000 Liability Insurance while performing the duties of an Athletic Administrator
– $2500 Life Insurance Policy
– Ability to purchase Long Term Health Care at discounted rates
– Ability to nominate students from your school for the NIAAA Scholarship annually
– Opportunity for national recognition through the NIAAA Awards Program
– Ability to be on a NIAAA Committee
– Many more benefits that can be checked on by going to the NIAAA.org website
UIAAA membership is $120 and is covered by the UIAAA state conference fee each year.
Use the link below ONLY if you will NOT be attending the state conference in April.